Monday 21 March 2016

Q&Art with Beth Potvin




Beth, what community do you come from & how long have you 
been with the Gallery?

I live in Kanata Lakes. I've been with the Gallery since the beginning.

What's your medium and favourite subject matter?

I paint with watercolour. My subject matter is nature scenes, fantasy, Chinoisserie, and winter landscapes

Tell us the highlight of your career so far.

I've received a number of Awards of Excellence from various societies and organizations, also Judges choice awards & Best in Show. 

Can you tell us about your upcoming events, or any challenges you've faced?

I'm in the upcoming Kanata Artists Studio Tour. We're very excited about it this year, as it's a new format for our 25th anniversary. We will all be under one roof.

What's your favourite quote from people about your work?

"We can always recognize your work!"


No comments:

Post a Comment